Area of expertise
- Corporate & Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Trade marks
Partner LLB (Hons), BA, LLM
phone +61 3 8399 6136
Phillip specialises in corporate and commercial law.
Phillip advises a range of Australian and international clients on corporate and commercial transactions, including ASX listings, public and private capital raisings, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions.
He has particular expertise advising Australian and international companies on undertaking initial public offerings to list on the ASX and in advising vendors and ASX listed companies on backdoor listing / reverse takeover transactions.
Over the past decade, Phillip has represented clients in a range of complex mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, business sales and purchases, major property development site acquisitions and financing arrangements, and the acquisitions of large loan portfolio assets.
In addition, Phillip regularly advises his corporate clients and their Board members on compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), ASX Listing Rules, and guidance issued by corporate regulators.
- ASX listings, and private and public company capital raisings
- Mergers and acquisitions for listed companies, unlisted public companies and private companies
- Compliance with Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and ASX Listing Rules
- Financial services advice and compliance (including registered and unregistered managed investment schemes)
- Business structuring and registrations for public, private and not-for-profit organisations
- Commercial contracts
- Trademarks and intellectual property
- China investment activities and commercial transactions.
- Hong Kong Australia Business Association
- Law Institute of Victoria