Area of expertise
- Property & Development
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Master Planned Communities
- Property acquisitions & disposals
- Transit-oriented developments
Partner LLB, BComBnkgFin, GradDipLegPrac, GradCertUEstM
phone +61 2 4911 5492
Fiona is a senior property and commercial lawyer with significant experience in New South Wales and Queensland, having worked in top-tier private practice and as General Counsel for a major property development corporation.
Fiona is known for her commercial and pragmatic approach and has demonstrated credentials in managing major projects. Her extensive property development and transactional experience spans acquisitions and disposals, retail and commercial leasing, staged and mixed use developments and master planned communities.
As General Counsel for Australia’s largest master planned community, Greater Springfield, Fiona gained extensive in-house knowledge and expertise in the development sector, plus a unique understanding of the client-lawyer relationship. This in-depth understanding ensures Fiona’s clients receive effective, timely and commercially astute advice.
- Hunter Business Women's Network
- Law Council of Australia – Business Law
- Law Society of NSW
- Law Society of Tasmania
- Property Council of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (NSW)
- Urban Land Institute