Area of expertise
- Construction & Infrastructure
Special Counsel LLB, B.Arch
phone +61 2 4911 5428
Prior to joining Moray & Agnew, Christopher worked in the Construction Group of Allens Arthur Robinson where he was involved, at a senior level, in complex front end multi-billion dollar public and private infrastructure projects utilising various different contracting and funding structures.
Christopher started his legal career as a summer clerk at Mallesons Stephen Jaques in 1999. He later joined the Construction Group where he was involved in a wide range of mainly transactional matters.
Christopher is also registered as a practising architect and has over 20 years’ experience, including extensive contract administration experience. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects and remains actively involved in the work of the Institute.
- Advising Thiess and Degrémont as part of the AquaSure consortium with Macquarie Capital in their successful 2009 bid to design, construct, operate and maintain the $4 billion Victorian Desalination Plant
- Advising Interlink on its concurrent negotiations with the RTA and Abigroup to widen the M5
- Advising the BP Solar, FRV & Pacific Hydro Consortium on the $1 billion EPC contract for the 150MW photovoltaic Solar Farm at Moree in NSW tablelands; the largest solar farm in the southern hemisphere
- Advising Dexus on the redevelopment of 1 Bligh Street as a new landmark building in Sydney’s financial precinct
- Advising LaSalle as one of the secondary financiers on the redevelopment of 163 Castlereagh Street as a new landmark office building in the Sydney CBD
- Advising the Transport Construction Authority on the $2.1 billion South West Railway Link
- Advising the NSW Department of Education and Training on aspects of the federally-funded Building the Education Revolution program.
- Australian Institute of Architects - Senior Counsellor Service Member
- Australian Institute of Architects Fellow
- Australian Institute of Architects NSW Practice Committee
- Building and Construction Law Journal - NSW Editor
- Law Society of NSW